Friday, July 1, 2011

Weekend Getaway

We spent last weekend with Grandma Marcia at Nana and Papa's house in East Hampton. It's been almost a year since I've been there, but I quickly make myself at home wherever I go.

While it wasn't really beach weather on Saturday, I managed to find my way toward water. First we fed the ducks, which are my new favorite animal.


(If you thought swans were sweet, guess again. This one hissed at me if I didn't feed him quickly enough.)


Then I helped water the planter boxes.



Sunday was much nicer, so I took advantage of the morning sun. I was up at 5am again and out for a walk before everyone else was awake.


Of course, I found a heavy object to push around the patio. But, I still managed to look pretty while doing so.





I would have pushed the huge lemon tree around too, but even Papa has trouble moving it by himself and he's a boy!


Family time is so much fun. I love all of the affection and attention I get.




But as everyone was surprised to see over the weekend, sometimes I just like to be left alone too :)

1 comment:

  1. lots of love for this little love....we are all so Blessed. xoxo

    ReplyDelete