Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Auntie Kelley Loves Me

Auntie Kelley had a day off from work on Friday and chose to spend the whole day with me. She must really love me!

She went with me and Mommy to my first toddler swim class and took some adorable locker room and action shots.


Then we had lunch at a new neighborhood burger joint. I liked the tofu and spanakopita  Mommy brought for me, but once Auntie Kelley shared her fries with me, there was no going back to that healthy stuff.


We went for a walk afteward and Auntie Kelley treated us to ice cream.


And then it was back home for some cuddling and videos on the laptop (my new obsession.)


And did I mention what a good girl I was all day? Auntie Kelley, Mommy says you should come play more often :)

1 comment:

  1. how can anyone not love you, zadia love....you are such a sweetheart! xoxo

    ReplyDelete