Monday, July 18, 2011

In My 20s and 30s

I had my 15-month check-up today and aced it! My height has entered the 30s (31" to be exact, which makes me on the tall side) and I gained almost two pounds since my last visit, putting me at a solid 21 lbs. 10 oz. Mommy says it feels like more, but that's because when she's carrying me, she's actually carrying two babies.

 I didn't like getting undressed much, but once I was stripped down to my diaper, I got comfortable pretty quickly.


 I was a champ when I got my two shots; I barely cried.
The lollipops definitely made the experience a little sweeter.


In fact, getting dressed was actually more painful than getting the shots. (This is generally the case with me--I cry when I don't get what I want, but not when I get hurt.)


Which is how I ended up walking home topless.


1 comment:

  1. ..we're so very proud of you, zadia love for being so brave at the doctor's visit and you are growing so beautifully!
    we love you!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete