Sunday, July 24, 2011

How Many Years?

Today was Mommy and Daddy's 12th anniversary (and they were together for 3 years before that!) That means they've been together for nearly half their lives! I'm sure it's been great for them, but I'm guessing it got even better once they had me :)

Daddy took me out shopping early this morning and we put together a nice picnic for Mommy. It was still really hot out so it was a short picnic, but we had fun, nonetheless.



 My favorite parts were the cups.


 
The fruit.



And the potato chips, of course!



 Awww. Mommy and Daddy, after twelve years, you've still got it!


Happy Anniversary. I love you both soooo much. xo


1 comment:

  1. Thanks sweetheart! We loved sharing our anniversary with you! Sorry we had to get married on such a hot day. Love, Daddy.

    ReplyDelete