Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Silly Mommy

Last week Brooklyn saw one of the worst weather days so far this season. Which means it was also one of the most brutal days in my short, 9-month lifetime. It was rainy and windy and umbrellas were pointless. Muddy snow banks melted into 5" deep muddy puddles. Whose Mommy thought it would be a good idea to get me out of the house anyway? Well mine, of course. 

It was the first day of this semester's music class, and while all the wise mommies kept their kids at home, my silly mommy thought it was a good idea to schlep .9 miles in miserable weather with a baby strapped to her tummy. 

(Turns out there is one other silly mommy in Brooklyn, and that's Oliver's mommy!)

It only takes two babies to make it a party.

Where's Zadia?

Fewer babies means more tambourines for me!

I'm gonna bang on these drums all day.

1 comment:

  1. i do believe we have a future musician here. we love you zadia<3

    ReplyDelete