Friday, January 14, 2011

Rooftop Winterland

Brooklyn got snowed on again and this time I was here to enjoy it. Or not.

We don't have a roof deck, but for a brief minute Mommy took me up to the snow-covered tar beach for an authentic winter experience. At first I liked the snow and was all smiles. But then Mommy realized the camera battery was dead, so we ran back downstairs for a new battery and by the time we got back on the roof, I was a little less enticed and a lot less cooperative

Not so sure about this white stuff.

Definitely not looking too excited here.

OK, by this time Mommy was convinced that I'm more of a beach baby.

All of those tears make for an adorable close-up.

My pensive look.

Here's a half-smile just to let you know I'm okay.

One more cute picture, just for good measure.

1 comment:

  1. oh no...poor zadia! thomas was very "meh" about the snow

    ReplyDelete