Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Blue Marble Babies

Mommy worked at Blue Marble Ice Cream the whole time I was in her belly. The owner of Blue Marble was also expecting a baby, and only one day before my due date! 

To everyone's surprise, Jasper arrived much earlier than expected. So like most of my friends, he's older than me (and chubbier than me!)

Jasper and I got along really well.

Until he accidentally hit me in the head with a toy. Oops.

Doesn't Daddy look cute with two babies?

The Blue Marble babies and their ice-cream-loving mommies.

2 comments:

  1. daddy looks so cute with a boy and his zadia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm sorry if it seems like i'm enjoying your pain zadia (i'm not), but you and jasper are really cute when you cry together. of course, you're both even cuter when you smile together.

    ReplyDelete