Sunday, January 2, 2011

Lucky Start

As if we didn't travel enough over Christmas, we also traveled for New Years. We went up to Albany to visit Aunt Jenny and Uncle Tom. Aunt Jenny made a delicious meal with lucky foods like lentils, black eyed peas, and bacon. And lucky me, I stayed up late for New Year's--8:30pm!


On Saturday we got a tour of The Capital and saw the new Governor in his chamber. Daddy took a quick phone pic of me commanding attention at the inaugural podium.


Then I got straight to work on a new blog entry.


 We got up early on Sunday, and while still in my pajamas, we caught the train back to NYC.


We rushed to our apartment to drop off our baggage, and then went back into Manhattan for a 1pm performance of Wintuk, the colorful Cirque du Soleil circus. 
It was my first show and when I wasn't napping, I was bouncing in my seat and clapping along.


If this weekend is any indication of what the year will be like, it's going to be a very lucky, super busy, and completely entertaining one! 
Happy New Year everyone and thanks for following me on my baby adventures!

2 comments:

  1. we are the lucky ones....you are so very entertaining...beautiful work! happy new year...it is our pleasure. we love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photo of Zadia updating her blog. She's like the etrade babies. Beautiful girl--beautiful family!
    xo,
    Liz

    ReplyDelete