Friday, January 21, 2011

Return of the Bow

My hair has gotten so long, that headbands and bows don't really stay put anymore. Plus, I've entered the phase where I hate having anything on my head. 

I also hate getting dressed, having my hair washed, getting my face cleaned, and having my diaper changed. But that's a different blog post. 

My bow is making a special appearance just for old times' sake (and to make Mommy happy, because she loves me in headbands.)

Yay! I have a pink bow in my hair again.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot. I hate having anything on my head.
Maybe I can do something else with this pretty bow.
Like bite it.
Oliver, you sure do have nice hair.

 That gives me another good idea...

Uh oh. I'm not sure Oliver's daddy is going to like this.
OK, Mommy. I'll cooperate and give you the smiling, happy shot you want, and then we need to come up with a new signature look for me.

2 comments:

  1. well ollie's papa thinks the look isnt complete until he has some legwarmers....i'm thinking travolta in stayin alive

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok. now i feel better. i knew i had some wine last night...and i was a bit confused by this...but, i do know that is our little zadia love looking as sweet as ever!

    ReplyDelete