Monday, January 17, 2011

Grandparents' Weekend

How lucky could a little girl be? Nona, Poppy, and Grandma Marcia all visited me in Brooklyn this past weekend. Nona and Poppy babysat me on Thursday night so Mommy and Daddy could have a date, and then I stayed up late on Friday night to celebrate Poppy's 60th birthday. Nona and Poppy left after brunch on Saturday, and I spent the rest of the day playing and gallery hopping with Grandma Marcia.

I love Nona, especially when she helps me practice my walking.
Poppy likes to rough me up sometimes and I don't seem to mind.

I love sharing my toys, especially with Grandma Marcia.
Nona has a thing for pretty bags. She said some day she'll buy me my own.
Poppy is wearing a silly hat and sucking his thumb. At 60 he's still just a kid at heart.
Who knew Barack Obama wrote children's books? Grandma Marcia did!

1 comment: