Sunday, January 30, 2011

Senses of Humor

First of all, let me point out that my new favorite toy is an empty tennis ball container stuffed with headbands. As if this make-shift toy isn't funny enough, I seem to think it's even funnier when Mommy shakes it around and makes ridiculous sounds. Might you call this a sense of humor?




And just today Mommy had me in hysterics when she casually leaped onto the bed. Of course once she saw how much I enjoyed her acrobatic moves, she did it over and over again just to get a giggle out of me. I was laughing so hard I peed my diaper. (Oh wait, I think I do that all the time anyway.) But I did fall on the floor laughing. Literally.

2 comments:

  1. oh my God!!! no more monkeys jumping on the bed....unless we can hear zadia laugh hysterically. love you zadia.xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zadia, Daddy only got about 5 hours of work done yesterday because he just couldn't stop watching your videos over and over. The loss of productivity was well worth the amusement. Thanks for the welcome distraction sweet pea.

    ReplyDelete