Sunday, August 12, 2012

The Sweetest Birthday

Happy Birthday Mommy dearest! 

Daddy, Aiyana, and I had so much fun "making you a birthday" yesterday. I hope it was everything you wanted it to be. I mean, what could have been better than spending it with your two angels and our wonderful Daddy, anyway? 


 Oh, and it didn't hurt that your best friend made a surprise visit to Brooklyn just to wish you a happy birthday.



Or that Aiyana and I picked out a special present--just for you!

Or that Daddy and I spent all morning in the kitchen making you delicious salted caramel cupcakes.


 And it sure was nice of me and Aiyana to sleep soundly while the babysitter was here so Daddy could take you out for a few drinks with your friends.


We love you Mommy and we hope that all your birthday wishes came true!


1 comment:

  1. ...oh i think they have.....two of the best packages ever!
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete