Friday, August 31, 2012

10 Months: Another Opinionated One

At ten months old, Aiyana is showing she has a big personality and a strong voice. Not unlike her big sister. She adamantly prefers standing to sitting, gets very angry (and loud) when her big sister takes a toy from her, still screams when Mommy turns her back on her, and screeches when she doesn't get more mozzarella cheese quickly enough. But on a sweeter note, she smiles at strangers, wraps her arms around Mommy like a baby koala, and looks cuter than ever with her big teeth.






And when Mommy told me it was Aiyana's ten month birthday, I immediately took out my cupcakes and "made her a birthday."



I guess Aiyana's not the only sweet one :)


Happy Ten Month Birthday, Baby Sister! xo Zadia

1 comment:

  1. oh how we love you two girls...you always make me tear up! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete