Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Sand's Not So Bad

Most importantly, we're glad all of our family and friends are okay after today's earthquake. Had we been in Brooklyn, we probably would have experienced it. But in East Hampton, we were spared. It was a beautiful, sunny day, perfect for the beach.

For a girl who doesn't like sand between her toes or dirt on her hands, I was actually surprisingly comfortable and content on the sandy beach and in the salty Atlantic.
_________________________________________________________________________

I'm okay with being naked on the beach, but I never, ever like to take my shoes off.



Playing in the sand was more fun than ever.


Sandy body scrub anyone?



Having my cousins Jadon and Ronen at the beach with me was very encouraging.


Plus, they let me play with their ball.


Their pails.


And their new boogie boards.


And I've been trying to give Mommy a little break on this vacation by demanding extra attention from Daddy. He loves it, of course.




Sure, I'm a city girl at heart, but the beach is definitely growing on me.

1 comment:

  1. ...how can i help but say, "awww...my little dolly!" we love you so. xoxo

    ReplyDelete