Wednesday, August 10, 2011

420 Months Young

Daddy asked, "Why do we only count babies' and toddlers' ages in months, when every month of our adult lives is equally worthy of celebration?" I wondered the same thing myself. I just turned 16 months old, and as you read this blog, Mommy will be turning an impressive 420 months old (that's 35 years, for those that don't feel like doing the math!) Yikes! I guess Mommy's kinda getting up there in months. But she says my non-stop energy and enthusiasm for life keep her on her toes and feeling oh-so youthful.

Daddy planned Mommy a special birthday party last weekend with the whole Nicastro clan, some of Mommy's oldest Brooklyn friends, and many of her newer (and much younger) baby friends.

Guess who?

Happy Birthday to me. Oh right, it's not MY birthday.


With all the babies here, you'd think this was a children's party.

Yet another picture of me eating french fries.

Finally, a picture of the birthday girl.

Mind if I help you blow out your candles, Mommy?

Care if I help myself to your chocolate cake too? With a straw?

The happy family.
Happy Birthday Mommy! Next year I'll try not to steal the spotlight! I love you more than french fries and smores cake! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. awww nona and poppy's beautiful girls! we love you both so so much!!! Happy Birthday, to our beautiful daughter! we love you! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aunt Shar and Uncle JimAugust 11, 2011 at 8:45 AM

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOMINIQUE!!!!

    Hope your doing alright. The pictures are so beautiful of Zadia!!We always enjoy them. Looks like you had a very happy birthday. Well say hi from us to Aaron and all tof you take care and GOD BLESS!! Love Ya Uncle Jim and Aunt Shar.

    ReplyDelete