Sunday, August 7, 2011

Minimum Height Requirement

The whole Nicastro/Doron clan took a trip to Coney Island this past weekend. We struggled to find rides for which I was tall enough, Daddy was short enough, and Mommy was un-pregnant enough.

Who's having more fun?

Caboose-riders have more fun.

This horse was off limits to pregnant woman.

 The boardwalk was fun. Lots to look at, touch, and endless room to wander.

Totally distracted.

New friends to be made everywhere.

The bigger, the better.

Finally...freedom to roam.

Beer Island bar was pretty cool too. But since I still don't like having my feet in the sand, I got as far away as I could. That meant on Daddy's lap or on top of the table.

Here's a french fry, whether you want it or not, Daddy.

The table was already dirty, so what's another footprint?

1 comment:

  1. such a special day spent with my family and 2 granddaughters at coney island. we love you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete