Friday, August 5, 2011

Not So Sheepish

There was a time (only a few months ago) when I was shy around farm animals. But not anymore! I can look the alpaca right in the eyes now.


Pet the sheep? Gladly!


 I even had the goats eating out of the palm of my hand.


My cousin Ysabella came to the zoo too, but she seemed more excited about Nona than she was about the animals. 
(Probably because they haven't seen each other in three weeks. Nona and Poppy have been spending all of their time in Brooklyn with ME!)


Ysabella and I are making more of an effort to play together. 
I tried holding her hand. That didn't go very well.


So naturally, I tried harder.


 It was even tough to get us in a picture together.


Usually at least one of  us is not paying attention.


So this is the best we could do.


It was much easier to get me in a picture with a total stranger.


1 comment: