Monday, June 27, 2011

Soggy Bottom Babies

Last week's playdate was on Isla's brand new roofdeck, with inflatable pool, soggy diapers, and all. Nothing like a bunch of adorable, naked babies with soggy bottoms to make you smile.

Oliver and Charlotte--the fairest of them all.

There I am in the back. Staying busy, as usual.

Wait, this isn't a riding toy? Are you sure?

Ollie wins the prize for soggiest bottom. 

 I'm usually a really good sharer, but for some unknown reason I was feeling very territorial that day.

Move over, Ollie! You're invading my space.

Mmmm, these puffs are good. And they're all mine.


 With Mommy's help I remembered that sharing is caring.

One for Isla. (But only one.)

One for Alec, since he waited so patiently.

And one for Oliver, even if he doesn't want it.

1 comment: