Saturday, June 18, 2011

Daddy's Girl

Daddy, I can't believe this is your second Father's Day.
It seems like just yesterday that we celebrated your first.



Remember back then, how easily I would fall asleep on you?



You're such a good cuddler, Daddy.


I know you miss the good old days, but now we share other things.

Like bottles of beer.


Kisses.


And our adorable good looks.


Thanks for always having enough energy to play with me, even after a long day of work.


For learning a new instrument just so my birthday party could include a sing-a-long.


And for cherishing and capturing the simple, precious moments that we share.


By the looks of your desk at work, you can't get enough of me.


And that's a real good thing, because I can't get enough of you either, Daddy.


Remember, I might be getting bigger, but I'll always be your little girl.


Happy Father's Day, Daddy.
I love you more than blueberries and cheese.

3 comments:

  1. i really shouldn't have read this before going to church...just beautiful...zadia, you're a lucky little girl...aeran and dominique...you are so Blessed! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. my sweet zadia love - this blog post is the best present a daddy could ever get! i love you so much and i love being your daddy. you will always be my baby girl. i love you more than burgers and beers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just love that one, aeran. another tear shed. xoxo

    ReplyDelete