Thursday, June 16, 2011

One Cup, Two Cup

I met up with two of my friends at the Pier 6 water park right at the end of my street. I napped in my stroller for awhile, and by the time I woke up, my friends were both ready to leave. So instead of playing with my two friends, I played with my two cups.

I entertained myself so well, that Mommy actually got to sit for a minute and soak up a little sun. I have a feeling we'll be spending a lot of time here this summer.

Hey, I can see my chubby feet!
And look, I found a cup!
This could keep me busy for hours.
Especially now that I have two cups!
Fill them up.
Pour them out.
Fill them up.
Pour them out.
Rest.
And fill them up again.

1 comment:

  1. oh zadia, we are so excited to spend more time with you and show us all your little tricks. we love you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete