Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The Best (And Not So Best) of Zadia Love

While trying to entertain myself in the backseat on yet another road trip, I learned how to blow bubbles and spit.

Warning: you might want to grab an umbrella before you watch this!

























And just to prove that I'm not always easy, playful, and smiley, take a look at these videos. This is my reaction to Mommy taking me off the park swings before I was good and ready.

Note: This temper tantrum lasted at least five minutes straight!



2 comments:

  1. ...but, she's still so beautiful and we still love her so. awww i feel so bad for her...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's got a good bellow on her! And astonishing (potentially dehydrating!) spray capacity! Auntie Diana is proud of how tough she is. :-)

    ReplyDelete