Saturday, April 9, 2011

A Year In The Life

It's true. I'm one. Well, not quite. As I write this, I'm still only 364 days old. But at 4:50am (and by the time you all read this with your morning coffee) I'll officially be one. Here's a look back at my first year on this planet.

 Birth Day, April 10, 4:50am (Best day of Mommy's and Daddy's lives.)
One Month (They called me Big Eyes.)
2 Months (A headband for every outfit.)
3 Months (Sweet like lollipops and sprinkles.)
4 Months (Naked in the park.)
5 Months (Sun bathing in the park.)
6 Months (A big smile and an even bigger personality.)
7 Months (This scrunchie nose is now my trademark.)
8 Months (Posing for the camera.)
9 Months (A cold, snowy day makes for a beautiful picture.)
9 Months (Valentine's Day is all about LOVE.)
11 Months (One of Mommy's favorite outfits on me.)
12 Months (All girlie girl.)
Birth Day, One Year Later (Just perfect.)

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Zadia! You look beautiful as ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Zadia Love. We're so thankful to have been able to be a part of your celebration. You're beautiful, you're intelligent and oh so loveable.....what a gift you are.
    We love you lots!
    Nona and poppy
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday zadia! you're such a sweet little girl and we're glad to know you!

    ReplyDelete