Saturday, April 23, 2011

I'm BaaaAAACK!

Hi everyone. I'm back from a wonderful vacation in sunny Orlando with my family. From Israel: Saba, Becky, Aunt Talia, Aunt Batia, and Uncle Hillel were there. From Massachusetts: Aunt Shira, Uncle Don, and my cousins Jadon and Ronen were there. Of course Mommy and Daddy and DogBunny came with me, and I even met Becky's friends Alex and Karni at a special Passover Seder that Aunt Shira organized. I spent countless hours in the pool, explored all the little kiddie rides I could endure while waiting on lines for at Disney World, and played tirelessly with all my friends and family. That's the good news.

The not-so-good news is our internet is down at home and I can't show you all the pictures I wanted to share with you. Daddy says he should have it up and running by Monday night, so cross your fingers that I'll have plenty to share soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment