Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Up For a Challenge

You may already know this about me, but I really like a good challenge. Like, fitting large things through tight spaces, lifting heavy things, and dragging around awkwardly shaped things.

I pulled my rocking chair from my bedroom, through the narrow door, and into the living room. What? I wanted to rock in a different room. What's the big deal?




I'm obsessed with the garbage can. Mommy let me play with it for a few minutes, just to see what I'd do. Of course, I tried to pick it up. (And then got frustrated when it wasn't as easy as I wanted it to be.)




And when my little friend Tristan was over, I dragged his car seat from room to room. Have you felt how heavy those things are? Very.
 


1 comment:

  1. zadia love....you are something else! we love you. xoxo see you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete