Sunday, April 10, 2011

Happy Birthday To Me

I'm pretty sure I had the best first birthday party ever! 

 It all started with the perfect party dress and my closest friends.

But since the party began at my usual nap time, I slept through the first hour of it.

Everyone sang to me when I woke up (which I thoroughly enjoyed) and I loaded up on sugar (which gave me back my birthday mojo.)

Mommy made my favorite food, blueberries, into delicious cupcakes. The cupcake was tasty, but it got even better when Mommy added extra blueberries to the top of mine.

After cupcakes, Daddy made his debut on the ukelele. I think I was the only one dancing, but I don't usually mind being the center of attention.

I didn't think the party could any better, but then I saw tons of presents for me. I 
loved my first present so much (see photo below), that I didn't stick 
around to open the dozens of other presents I received.

So instead, my good friend Charlotte stepped up and graciously opened 
the rest of my presents for me. Isn't she sweet?

My new doll stroller was in high demand by the other babies, so I gave them a chance to play with it while I checked out the other presents I received--a cell phone, a baby doll, 
Italian classes, books, clothes, jewelry, and tons of other fun toys.

I was sad to see everyone go when the party ended, but it also meant that I 
had the balloons all to myself.

(And she lived happily ever after.)

The End

3 comments:

  1. wow, i absolutely love this last photo of Zadia in the elevator doorway with the balloons. gorgeous photo. Happy Birthday, Zadia. xoxo, Liz & Ronan

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT pics D!!! You guys made a very special little lady. Smiling as I write. xo Dana

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy late birthday!

    Will you guys be moving, btw?

    ReplyDelete