Thursday, February 17, 2011

Take Your Zadia To Work Day

It wasn't really take your daughter to work day, but after Mommy and I met Daddy for lunch, he couldn't resist taking me back to the office to show me off.

Do they make these in baby sizes? Cause I sure do bump my head a lot lately.
The only reason Daddy has two screens on
his desk is so he can get a double dose of Zadia.




After heading back to Brooklyn and breaking for a nap,
Mommy and I met Charlotte and her mum in the park.
This is the first time we've been let loose on a playground.
And just think, these hands will go in my mouth after.
At least I protected my little knees and feet with my
trusty rainbow leg warmers and new walking shoes.
Life is like a box of Crayola crayons. Only cuter.

2 comments:

  1. Have you ever seen 3 Men and a Baby? I think it may be time to get Zadia a little pink construction hat for her days at work with dad like Tom Sellick did in the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so colorful! we love you zadia love- xoxo

    ReplyDelete