Saturday, February 19, 2011

Sweet Tooth

Valentine's day wasn't just about hearts and flowers--it was also about sweets Mommy and Daddy took me to Brooklyn Farmacy and Soda Fountain, an old school ice cream and soda shop. I had my first sip of soda (grapefruit!) and my very first lick of ice cream (it was a peanut butter sundae, actually.) Obviously, these sweets were only allowed because it was a special occasion. But now I'm looking very forward to my birthday, because I know there will be more ice cream, and knowing Mommy, cupcakes too!                        
Two straws please.


Although I prefer the ice over the soda itself.
This was after the ice cream sundae.
Appropriately dressed in pink and purple.

Just when I thought my day couldn't get any sweeter, my Valentines topped it off with a special present. My new wooden slice and bake cookies were the icing on the cake. Or the cherry on top.

                                                                 

2 comments:

  1. awww our sweet zadia love...couldn't get any sweeter! we love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. xoxox
    cant wait to see you all!

    ReplyDelete