Monday, February 28, 2011

Expanding Vocabulary

I discovered a new game today. I throw DogBunny in the laundry basket, Mommy buries him, and I pull the laundry out until I uncover him. I squeal like a little girl every time I see him. (Oh wait, I am a little girl.)

Once DogBunny tired himself out playing hide-and-seek, Mommy had to put him to bed (i.e. Mommy doesn't want me to drag DB around with me 24/7, so she made up a clever game where she asks me to hand over DogBunny so he can go night-night.) This game works quite well, actually. Oh, in fact I'm pretty sure Mommy and I had an actual conversation about it, with actual WORDS!. Listen for "DogBunny", "Got it!", and "Night." Did you hear it?

1 comment:

  1. zadia, i miss you more and more each time we have to leave you. we love you!

    ReplyDelete