Wednesday, April 9, 2014

The ART in PARTY

I had a terrible cold last week and missed two days of school. On Saturday my eyes still looked a little glassy and my nose was running, but I was too excited to care.



I'm pretty sure I just had the best party ever. Okay, so I've only had four parties so far. But my 4th birthday party was definitely my favorite.

My name was everywhere.




The snacks and decorations were colorful and artful.








All my best friends were there, and they loved getting messy and creative as much as I did.







The sweets were pretty, and even more delicious.









 And despite feeling a little under the weather, I was all smiles.



Love and perfect parties for a 4-year-old princess,
Zadia Love

1 comment:

  1. Our beautiful Zadia Love.....you just melt our hearts.....we'll love you forever! xoxo

    ReplyDelete