Friday, July 12, 2013

Afternoon Tea

We had a few weeks in between school ending and camp starting. So we filled our days with lots of fun play dates. Mommy thought it would a good opportunity to introduce some of my girl friends to each other (especially since we'll all be in the same preschool in September.) We invited Hana (my neighbor from the old apartment) and Bella (my current neighbor) up for some afternoon tea.

There were soooo many things to get excited about. After all, this was my first real tea party. After we met Daddy for lunch that day, we stopped into a bakery and bought mini cupcakes for me and my friends.


Mommy made iced tea (which tasted yucky, so we drank lemonade instead), and we had a selection of skirts, hats, and jewelry out for all the little princesses.



Bella, Aiyana, and I couldn't get enough sugar. We each ate three cupcakes, and we kept adding more and more sugar to our lemonade.


Mmmm...


Hana wasn't as interested in tea service, but her little brother, Aiden, sure wished he were one of the girls that day. We're pretty sure he finished off the cupcakes when we stepped away to powder our noses.



Love and sweet afternoon delight,
Zadia Love

1 comment:

  1. this is the most precious tea party anyone could ever see!!! amazing job....just amazing!!! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete