Sunday, July 28, 2013

But You're My Best Friend

Audrey and I are a good match for each other. We're both silly, compassionate, opinionated, and determined. And we both like dress up, princesses and dancing. Plus, we both have baby sisters who are the same age. Oh, and our mommies both like wine, but that has nothing to do with why we're friends :)

Audrey and I have been spending a lot of time together this summer. She and her little sister, Aisley, came over for pizza and a movie on Friday night. The little sisters were really into the water table.


While the big sisters dressed each other in pink clothes and sparkly hair accessories.

Then on Saturday we all had ballet. Mommy took me and Audrey to the playground while the little ones had their class. We took turns drinking out the water fountain.



Played follow the leader (we both like to be the leader, of course.)


And shared some frozen yogurt together.


At one point I offered Audrey my hand and tried to help her across the jungle gym, but she insisted on doing it herself. So I pleaded, "But you're my best friend!" 

That's the first time I really called someone my best friend, and Mommy thought it was the sweetest thing.

Love and best friends (at least for today),
Zadia Love


1 comment: