Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Big Celebrations

We were out in NJ on Saturday celebrating Nana's 85th birthday and Nana & Papa's 65th anniversary. I'm pretty sure Nana is older than me. And while I don't know anything about anniversaries, I did just tell Mommy that " I don't want to marry a Daddy that speaks Spanish." (I started Spanish camp last week and am having a bit of a hard time being myself with kids and instructors that don't always speak English.)

Anyway, everyone was speaking English at Nana and Papa's, so a great time was had by all.




What's a party without (messy) sweets?




And without family?




 

Nana and Papa, you are an inspiration to our family. Oh, and Nana, I hope I look as good as you do in 82 years!


Love and matching chevron dresses,
Zadia Love

No comments:

Post a Comment