Wednesday, April 10, 2013

A Day Fit For a Princess

I had such a special birthday today. It all started with a purple balloon.


I went from room to room to find clues, which eventually led me to my presents (they were under my bed.)  I got the purple suitcase I had been asking for, pink binoculars, and a new flower hat.



Mommy made me my favorite blueberry pancakes for breakfast. The whipped cream was a thoughtful touch, but I preferred them without "sour cream."


Then after my favorite dinner of mac-n-cheese, we had more tasty treats that Daddy brought home.
 

In between birthday songs and making wishes, I blew bubbles in the sun, had lunch with some of my best friends, watched two Dora videos (!), and opened cards and gifts that came in the mail.





Mommy says that you should do all of your favorite things on your birthday, so I did. My most favorite thing being spending time with Mommy, Daddy and Aiyana.



Today was just the beginning of my 3rd birthday celebration. I still have a princess party, more cupcakes, and more family and friends to look forward to this weekend.

Thank you all for the birthday emails, calls, texts, videos, songs, cards, and presents. 
I definitely felt like a princess today.

Love and happy birthdays,
Zadia Love

1 comment:

  1. Zadia we're so glad you had such a special day on your third birthday! Can't wait until you pack up that pretty purple suitcase to come visit us! So looking forward to spending the next few days with you.
    We love you lots! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete