Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Zadia + Ollie

Ollie's into soccer, cars, and dinosaurs. I'm into dolls, princesses, and art projects. But when we're on the playground, we're just two kids that love running, climbing, and each other. Granted, Ollie was more interested in his stick than he was in me, but playing hard to get has never kept me away :)




Despite our different interests these days, Ollie and I are remain very much alike. Here's a typical exchange between two strong-willed, opinionated (and sometimes down right bossy!) 2.5-year-olds.

2 comments:

  1. Best friends forever!!!! I love them!!! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I'd forgotten about that little exchange, thanks for posting it! They are hilarious, those two... They are too adorable together. We'll be linking to that one from Ollie's blog! Love them!

    ReplyDelete