Sunday, January 27, 2013

The $75 Haircut

Mommy decided it was time to trim Aiyana's wispy ends. I didn't have my first haircut until I was about twenty months old, but Aiyana's straighter locks needed a shape up at just 
fifteen months old.

Here's a before shot.


Mommy thought she'd be squirmy and feisty, but she was actually calm and very cooperative.



Aiyana was rewarded with a balloon, which made her very happy.


The hair cuttery is in a toy store, so on the way out Mommy had Aiyana try on a cute backpack. When Aiyana refused to take it off, Mommy decided to buy it (she had been looking for a little backpack for Aiyana for a while now anyway!) 


And it wouldn't be fair if they came back with a prize for Aiyana and nothing for me, so I got some new dress-up gloves. 

I guess Aiyana's first haircut set Mommy and Daddy back a few dollars. But Aiyana is one happy baby with one adorable haircut, so it was worth every penny.




1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your new haircut, Aiyana and being such a good girl while having it done....you two girls are so amazing! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete