Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Things To Do In 2013

Mommy and Daddy have a long list of places they'd like to take us and things they'd like to do with us--like walk over the Brooklyn bridge and take us to Israel. But on the top of my "To Do" list for 2013 was ice skating. I've been intrigued by ice skating for some time now, often lining my shoes up on the living room floor and yelling, "Come get your ice skaters!" 

We spent New Years in Albany with Jenny, Tommy, and baby Leda. And while some could argue that upstate doesn't have much to offer, I was very excited to learn that our capitol had an ice skating rink walking distance from Jenny's apartment. So on a blistery, 19 degree day, I checked ice skating off my "To Do" list! Who knew they made ice skates so tiny?






1 comment:

  1. oh that smile...oh those eyes....and the hat is perfect for you! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete