Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Just Pretendin'

My new favorite game is "Pretend." I pretend anything and everything. It basically means I can do whatever I want, whenever I want, because well, "I'm just pretendin'." I pretend I'm a doctor. I pretend to play school. I take pretend naps and I pretend to go to bed. I pretend I'm a princess, a swimmer, and a mommy. I pretend to go on picnics, pretend I'm on a train, and pretend to go potty. I make up pretend names and pretend words to go along with my pretend stories.

Daddy and I were pretendin' to play "Restaurant House," where my bedroom is a cozy bedroom and a restaurant all in one. There's always a bedtime story before we pretend to go to bed. That's how this conversation started anyway...


2 comments:

  1. are you kidding me? zadia love....you are such an amazing little girl....you can tell nona one of your stories any time. when i come visit in a few weeks i hope you'll tell me one of your pretend stories. love you to the moon and back! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zadia has gotten so chatty and creative! I look forward to having a visit soon. <3

    ReplyDelete