Monday, May 14, 2012

My Day In Pigtails

My hair is finally long enough to pull back into real pigtails. Of course, the only way I'll sit still long enough is if Mommy let's me play a game on her phone while she brushes my hair.


After getting dressed and brushing hair, it's usually time for Aiyana's morning nap. Which means it's time for me to choose a quiet activity. Today it was Play-Doh.


Mommy also likes to play with Play-Doh, so she asked me to share. "Awight, Mom." (yes, I call Mommy "Mom" now.)


I gave her a real big piece to play with. Aren't I a good sharer?


Aiyana woke up (in an obviously good mood) and surprised me and Mommy by sitting up all by herself!


I must have been quite proud, because I gave Aiyana a huge bear hug from behind.


Which of course knocked her over. I saw that as an opportunity for Aiyana to give her big sister a piggyback ride. Luckily, nobody got hurt.


 My friend Ollie came over later in the day and
 it was totally his idea to wear pink bows in our hair.


Yup. Pigtails are pretty cool. But so is Play-Doh, piggyback rides, and play dates!



No comments:

Post a Comment