Saturday, May 19, 2012

Halloween in May

Mommy and I were looking through old photos and came across some Halloween pictures of me in my Shirley Temple sailor dress. I said, "Mommy, remember that dress?" and I went straight to my closet to get the dress and matching hat. You may recall that my baby sister was born on Halloween, so the dress holds extra meaning for Mommy. So of course, when I asked to run around the house in it, Mommy obliged.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

1 comment:

  1. oh my God...they are sooooo precious! Thank you.....for our beautiful Zadia and Aiyana...we love them soooo....xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete