Saturday, November 5, 2011

Where's Zadia?

Wonder what I've been up to for the past five days? Well, I've been loving all the visitors we've been having, especially since they become my playmates.



I've been surprisingly good at playing on my own. My new favorite game is dress-up.




I've spent a lot of time taking care of my babies--changing them, feeding them, and carrying them in the baby carrier.


When having guests gets a bit overwhelming for me, I just close myself in my bedroom (or the bathroom) and have some alone time.



And while I've been pretty excited to have my sister here, and am enjoying lots of extra love from family and friends, I also have moments when I sense that things are very different than they were five days ago. That's when I make this face:


1 comment:

  1. the entertainment has been wonderful! thank you, zadia love....we love! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete