Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving Highlights

It was a perfect Thanksgiving. We started the day in Manhattan at the 911 Memorial. 


It was super cold, so I traded DogBunny for the warmth of my jacket pockets.



Mommy had some cooking to do, so I stayed out of her way by raiding her closet and discovering Aiyana's pacifier collection.



Daddy and Aiyana happily stayed out of Mommy's way too.


When Aiyana wasn't sleeping, she charmed Uncle Du and Aunt Kelley.



And was a great sport when it came time to pose for pictures.


Dessert was extra special because the pumpkin pie doubled as a birthday cake for Nona.


And while I have so much to be thankful for, I'm most grateful for my baby sister, who I continue to adore.



Happy Thanksgiving all!

Love, Zadia and Aiyana

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Zadia and Aiyana...for making my birthday and Thanksgivng so special! We are so Blessed. we love you....xoxo

    ReplyDelete