Monday, November 4, 2013

October 31

We celebrated Aiyana in the morning, and celebrated Halloween in the evening. I like wearing pink or purple all day, every day, so it was no surprise that I dressed as Pinkalicious for Halloween. She's my favorite story book character, and loves all things pink, girlie, glittery, and sweet. Sound like anyone else you know?



Aiyana dressed as the most adorable bumble be ever. (Thanks for the costume Becky and Hillel!)



We had so much fun trick-or-treating with Nona, Poppy, and our friends and we came home with a generous stash of candy.



And as soon as we got home I asked Mommy, "How many days until the next Halloween?" 

Love and lollipops,
Zadia Love

1 comment:

  1. My beautiful girls....how we enjoyed being with you for Halloween...love you both to the moon and back! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete