Friday, November 1, 2013

Birthdays Are So Busy

Birthdays are so busy. At least when they're on the same day as Halloween. There was a lot going on today. Entirely too much to capture in one blog post. But I'll tell you this--it started with a birthday crown and ended with a pumpkin full of candy. 

My morning was one big birthday adventure. I awoke to a crib side serenade from Zadia and a pile of presents.



Zadia was a big help--passing me presents, helping me unwrap them, and politely letting me play with them first.


We has a special breakfast of blueberry pancakes, and Zadia had a great idea and suggested we add chocolate chips up top. Brilliant idea, sister!




We dropped Zadia at school and we were off to Times Square. Mommy invited my friend, Aisley, and her Mommy to join us at Toys R Us for a Ferris wheel ride. We were excited about the big wheel.



But even more excited about the toys and sweets that were at toddler level.



We snapped a few quick pics of us with the (somewhat creepy) Times Square characters.
 


And then rush back to Brooklyn by subway and taxi to pick out big sisters up from school (We were 30 minutes, late. Oops.)



It was an amazing morning adventure, and one that left me very tired. I had lunch with friends, took a long afternoon siesta, and woke up to the afternoon excitement of house guests and Halloween adventures...

(to be continued.)

No comments:

Post a Comment