Saturday, September 15, 2012

Straight "A"s

My friends and I completed our first week of school, and Mommy completed her first week of hosting and assistant teaching. It felt like a long week, and we had a few challenges, but we all got through it!

Almost all of us have stay-at-home parents, so it's kind of a big deal for us to be dropped off somewhere a few mornings a week. Which is probably why Milo put his shoes on and spent the first 45 minutes each morning trying to make his escape.


It's also a big deal for a 2-year-old to share her Mommy and her toys with five other friends. But Mommy says I got straights "A"s.


 Aiyana, on the other hand, had a more difficult time sharing Mommy's attention with the big kids. Lucky for her, she doesn't have to share Mommy again for another five weeks or so.


I shared my dolls.


And my water table.

And when the building management complained about the chalk on the roof, we took turns washing it off with my spray bottles.



I'm not the only one good at sharing though. Teacher Vickie brought some of her toys to share too--lots of play dough accessories.


And a parachute!


After the first day I was disappointed because "we didn't do art." So I was very excited to break out the scissors and glue on the final day at my house.


Who knew there was so many budding artists amongst us?


We really were SUPER kids during our first week of school. We waited patiently for our friends.


We followed directions (some of the time.)


And have you ever seen six 2-year-old sit so nicely for snack time?
 (Ok, so right after this picture we all got ants in our pants. But we did sit long enough to get a picture of the entire class!)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to all the little ones at Tiny Human Academy! You all did a super job! I'm sure it's going to be a successful year for each and every one of you. We love you Zadia and Aiyana-xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete