Friday, September 21, 2012

School Days

School was at Milo's house this week and I was very excited to go. Especially because I picked out my own outfit! I had fun walking to school with my backpack, and drop off went very smoothly.


I was also in a good mood when Mommy picked me up.

And other than one meltdown on Wednesday because " I want to go to school at my house," I was pretty happy in between too. We did some painting, made play dough out of coffee grounds, and had snacks (which I didn't eat because it wasn't the right kind of yogurt or hummus.)

While I was at school, Mommy and Aiyana had some much needed personal time together. Aiyana took a peaceful nap in the stroller, and then it was off to music class.


Aiyana spent the first half of class very, very close to Mommy.


When the instruments came out, she managed to separate herself from Mommy's arms, although she was still more of an observer than a participant.



It took the duration of the class, but after 45 minutes Aiyana finally gained enough courage to join the other kids in the center of the room.


1 comment:

  1. Aww our little doron girls...so glad you enjoy your classes. We love you. Xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete