Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Remember This Guy?

It's been a while since I posted pics of me and Ollie, but don't worry, our friendship is still going strong and he (and his Mama) are still a constant in our weekly schedule. Our relationship has progressed since you last saw pictures of him in March. He's not alarmed anymore when I very enthusiastically invite him to play with me by grabbing him by the shirt collar. And he doesn't (usually) run away when I hug him or try to pick him up. And in fact, he even lets me feed him sometimes. We've grown to like a lot of the same things too. Like bare feet in the grass, bubbles in the park, and salt and vinegar potato chips.

Sometimes our outfits coordinate.

This is Ollie being totally unphased by me.

Must have been a good day for stripes.

Sharing a seat and a snack.

The disinterested look Ollie gives me when I smother him with love.

So excited for play dates in the park.

Yeah, we're kind of adorable together.

3 comments:

  1. who can forget ollie...just the cutest little guy and a good friend of zadia's is a good friend of ours as well. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. most adorable friendship EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ollie got all excited just looking at this post! he may pretend he's disinterested in Zadia's attention, but he clearly loves playing with her. and his Mama does too!

    ReplyDelete