Monday, May 16, 2011

Daddy Day Care

Mommy took a much-deserved night off and went up to Albany to visit Aunt Jenny. Of course I missed her like crazy, but Daddy and I also loved having each other all to ourselves. The rain didn't stop us from gallivanting all over Brooklyn, like music class, The Little Gym, the playground, and the farmer's market. 

 When we weren't out running around, we were creating masterpieces.


Cuddling up for naps together.


Eating like pigs.


Reading to each other and to DogBunny.

  
And trying like crazy to figure out how Mommy always makes my curls look so pretty.


Daddy, I'll take frizzy hair, a crooked bow, and a funny side part any time. As long as it means I get to spend the day with you :)


1 comment:

  1. awww zadia, you are so lucky to have such a wonderful loving daddy! xoxo

    ReplyDelete