Monday, June 9, 2014

Lakeside Park

Zadia had been looking forward to roller skating for months, and anything Zadia does, I have to do too. So despite Mommy and Daddy's reservations about all four of us going roller skating, we did it anyway. 

Zadia was excited and ambitious, although quite unsteady at first. She blamed Daddy, who kept skating "into her feet."




 I had a more difficult time, although not for the reasons you'd think. I was just plain moody that day, making roller skating a challenge for everyone involved.




But hey, we sure did look cute in our neon skates!



I was a little terror at the rink, but my mood improved when I got my feet wet at the neighboring sprinkler.




Well, sort of improved. At least until I scraped my knee.


Yay for family fun days, however stressful they may be.


Love and quadruple Doron dates,
Aiyana Eden

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy all these days....good or bad....because before you know it....they are all grown and on their own. Now I enjoy those times through my grandchildren. Love you all! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete