Friday, March 21, 2014

My Favorite Day

Today was "wear your favorite colors to school" day. I looked through all my purple and pink clothes last night and selected the perfect outfit.


I got up before my light came on because I was just too excited to sleep. I made Mommy and Daddy wear their favorite colors (purple for Mommy and blue for Daddy.) I clipped a few extra pink flowers onto my purple headband, just to be safe.

And then I made up a song about my favorite day.


My friend Evan also loves purple and pink, but  he didn't have clothes those colors. So I brought him a pink shirt and purple socks. Evan, Miss Nicole, and I were quite colorful in our pinks and purples.



Love and fifty shades of pink (and purple),
Zadia Love

1 comment:

  1. Oh, my Zadia Love! Such a bright and colorful personality! And did i say how very smart you are? We just adore you and love you to the moon and back! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete