Monday, March 24, 2014

Friday Routine

Monday is adventure day. Tuesday is back-to-school day. Wednesday is music class/art class day. Thursday is coffee-shop-with-Mommy's-friends day. And Friday? 
Trader Joe's day.

We make the mile walk to Trader Joe's every Friday after we drop Zadia off at school. Mommy gets her free sample and miniature coffee, and I leave with a bar and stickers. We always use the potty. Twice. We stuff the double stroller with enough groceries to feed a family of four for a week and we have a leisurely walk home. I stop to smell the flowers, balance on every curb, and chase squirrels. I help Mommy unpack the groceries, and then we rush back out to pick Zadia up from school. 

It's a routine both Mommy and I love.

Banana yogurt - my favorite!

"Mommy, I got it."

Where's my bars?

My bars in one box, Daddy's in the other.

Grocery shopping can be dangerous.

Love and morning routines with Mommy,
Aiyana Eden

1 comment:

  1. Aiyana....you sure are a little pepper......and you're growing up way too quickly....please slow it down! we love you! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete